Italy, Sep 2017

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Pisa

The whole complex at Pisa was a sight of wonder!
Francis, who did all the driving. I did nothing--why do I look so worn out?!
I did climb all the steps to the top of the tower. (Puff, puff!)
Posted by Vicky at 2:29 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Vicky
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2017 (17)
    • ▼  October (17)
      • Radicofani, in Val d'Orcia, Tuscany
      • Selena's Birthday party
      • Pienza
      • Arezzo, Orvieto, Cetona
      • Bagno Vignoni; Sienna
      • Pienza
      • Montalcino, a hill town and comune in Tuscany, fam...
      • Cooking class at Albergo Le Terme
      • Day 1 in Cinque Terre
      • Day 2 in Cinque Terre
      • Day 3 in Cinque Terre
      • Cooking class at La Parolina, and Pitigliano
      • Group pictures before saying farewell!
      • Pisa
      • Santa Margarita to Portofino cruise
      • Milan
      • Biella, a town that lies in the foothills of the A...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.